I'm Sorry

Sometimes I act crazy
And say really bad things

I yell at you
I push you away

I give you killing looks
I hiss loudly at you

I pretend not to care
When you feel hurt

I throw a tantrum
Just to have my own way

I refuse to cook for you
When I am upset with you

But remember you love me
Remember all the things
You say you love about me

You love how I snore softly
When I am fast asleep

You love how I smile happily
When you walk through the door

You love how I moan
When you kiss me in my secret places

You love how well
I fit in your arms

Remember that I love you too
And all the things I love about you

Remember your arms are the only place
That I feel safe in

Only your kiss can ignite my fire
Your hands leave me trembling

Your voice is the only music I know
It lifts me up, it soothes me

I love how you care for me
When I lay in bed sick

How worried you look
When I shiver from a cold

I love how you smile with your eyes
When I say you are my world

I love how you gobble up
Everything I make for you

How you laugh heartily
When I say something funny

And how serious you look
When you tell me I mean everything to you

How lying with you
Being in your arms all night
Gives me the sweetest peace

Forgive me, baby, please
For I don't want to live without you

I love you, sweet darling
Please, love me back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes You Just Dance

Staying Alive, Staying In Love.

Taking Care Of Yourself Is The Best Selfish Thing You Can Do