Sometimes You Just Dance
So, I attended a wedding last weekend and I saw a whole lot of friends I hadn't seen in a very long time. Friends from church. It was a lovely affair, very gay. When it was time for the couple to dance, we all got on the dance floor. Usually, I just move my feet a little bit, spray the couple and run back to my seat but this time it was different. Maybe it was because of all the old faces I'd missed seeing or because everyone else, ladies like myself, were dancing, whatever the reason was, I boogied seriously. As in, e get one step wey I give dem ehn, my friends look me begin dey shout, 'Ehen! Mama Bubu!!!!' Bubu is Jesse's nickname. We called him that until he firmly stated one day that his name is Jesse, not Bubu. Lol. I no send those women o. I didn't ask the DJ to play one of my favourite songs, "Adaobi" by the Mavins. I sha rock the song wella. Lol. I was actually going through stuff at that time, and that dance helped me realise again t...

Comments
Post a Comment