Twins



It was a dark and stormy night. Rain splattered against the window of my room. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated the room, followed by a loud clap of thunder.

Perfect. The weather was perfect for what I had in mind.

My heart beat so wildly and loudly that I expected it to jump right out of my chest any minute. Hot beads of perspiration soaked my cotton nightie. I was apprehensive because I knew what I was about to do was wrong but my deep-rooted anger spurred me on.

I listened to the even breathing of my twin sister, Cherish as she slept soundly beside me, and my hand tightened around the knife I was holding under my pillow.

She had no idea she was breathing her last, as I was going to kill her tonight ...

Coming Out Soon...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes You Just Dance

Staying Alive, Staying In Love.

Taking Care Of Yourself Is The Best Selfish Thing You Can Do